PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Whoop, Whoop! I Reached my First Blog Goal

Okay my crafty peeps. I used random.org to pull today's prize winner and here are the results. If you check the list of comments, that would be Linda!! Congrats!! I will package up the goodies and send out at the end of the celebration. 

True Random Number Generator  1
Powered by RANDOM.ORG 


Thank you, my lovely peeps! I just discovered I have reached 100 Followers. That may not seem like a lot to some of you (I know, I'm following you too), but for me it's a big thing.
So to celebrate, I have a special goodie bag  to give away. I'm going to wait until midnight tomorrow (CDST/Chicago time) and then use random.org to pull one lucky person who comments on this post.
Remember, you must be a Follower and place my Birthday Blowout badge on your sidebar (I will be checking) to qualify.
I have some very special crafting delights for you, so good luck and THANK YOU for this milestone today!!
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

10 comments:

Linda W. said...

Wow - 100 followers!!! May you have 1,000 more as well dear friend! Glad to read about it on FB!! Your badge is on my blog as well. :)

Kathy said...

Congrats again Pat.

Edwina said...

Congratulations! I know how I felt when I reached 100. It is special. Edwina Brown

Desire Fourie said...

103 and counting, Huge congrats Pat. It is a wonderful milestone in blog land and just shows how we as your bloggy friends appreciate your creativity and the wonderful person you are. Here's to getting to the 200 mark without blinking xxx thank you also for your awesome generosity.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

ike said...

Yahooooo !! Excellent.... it's working :-D Congrats Pat xoxoxoxox

Carol L said...

Congratulations Pat! Still can't post your birthday badge

Dragonhome said...

Happy Birthday Pat! I just became a follower. And I posted your badge on my blog at http://dragonhomer.blogspot.com/.
I would love to subscribe to your blog but I don't see a subscribe link. It is easier for me to have your blog show up under my RS feeds in Outlook than to remember to visit you blog everyday.
Hugs,
Judy

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Another great creation. Congrats on your special milestone and here is to the next 100 peeps!

Hugs,
Lisa

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Huge congrats to you Pat!!

LChippy76 said...

*** C O N G R A T S *** on your 100 Followers!!! (Y)