PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Anyone Up for a Little Celebration?

Most people, when arriving at "a certain age." try to forget their birthdays. but I'm a glass-half-full kinda gal, and I like to celebrate things like another trip around the sun. So, to share in this festive time of my personal year, I am hosting a BIRTHDAY BLOW-OUT.
What is a birthday blow-out, you may ask? Well, here on my blog it means loads of chances to win blog candy! And what better way to "dish" out the candy than a giveaway every day from April 1st until my birthday, April 15.
To get the party started, Lisa from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles is offering everyone who participates during this time period, and I mean EVERYONE, this special birthday patterned paper from her Birthday Bash Paper Kit.
Other prizes include stamps from Creative Bug Designs, Ike's Art,  Simply Betty, Stampin Up and Lawn Fawn. Other treats abound from companies like K&Co, Martha Stewart, Fiskars, Making Memories, and many more. I have a box and an Inbox loaded with crafting goodies for all my party guests, so mark your calendars and come ready to play (for prizes).
April 1 is when it all starts, and I'm not fooling!

1 comment:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Woop, woop! Birthday blowout indeed. That is a fab list of prizes that you'll be giving away. Can't wait to check it out. We can blowout together--mine is four days after yours and my hub's just three days later. Yup, April is all about celebration!

Now if only I can remember to check in on you each day! ;) But you know our memories aren't as good as they used to be...

See you again soon!

Lisa