PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Little Friends

Over on PaperCraftPlanet, the HouseMouse & Friends group has a new challenge: make a lattice card.  Since I received several diecut lattice card bases, this was surprisingly easy to do.  the hard part was trying to choose a HouseMouse image to color!

Instead of placing a solid colored or white piece of paper "behind" the lattice design, I chose a leftover piece of patterned paper from the DCWV Once Upon a Time Stack and adhered it directly to the back of the lattice.  When you open the card, there is a piece of white card stock on which to write a message.

A satin ribbon flower, some pearls and a bit of purple lace are enough to embellish my card and I'm done!  The group is giving away a prize package to one lucky challenge player.  Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

I am a huge HM fan (so is my Mom). I need to try and do a HM challenge this week. I love your sweet card - great bg too. Perfect card for this kind of year - it has been raining a lot here. Hugz!