PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Extra!! Extra!! Read All About It!!

Hambo Hoedown is at it again!  There newest challenge asks for an extra fold and the use of a Hambo Stamps image.  Last week I played in their challenge, and I received the digi I'm using this week FOR FREE.  That's right, every time you play and follow the guidelines, you receive a free digi image!!  It's a WIN-WIN deal.
The image is called Paperboy digi image, and it comes with three different sentiments.  I colored the image with my trusty Copics, and decided to make an easel card as my "card with an extra fold".
All my papers are from my stash, and I made a CAS card--that's Clean And Simple, so I can pop it in the mail for Operation Write Home, an organization that sends handmade cards and personal items to deployed servicemenn and women on a monthly basis.  Two requirements are that the cards lay flat and that no glitter is used.
It's your turn to dance in the Hoedown, so get out your markers and...what, you don't have a Hambo image?  Get your FREEBIE now and play!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Great card! I need to find a few minutes this weekend to work on mine!

Judy Rozema said...

You did a super job on this. Love the cut-apart sentiment too! Hope you had a nice Easter!

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Pat I love how you made the digi sit higher than the fold down! I must try that idea-thanks chickie! Very clean and crisp-I think that's harder than doing multiple layers...
Carolyn

dawnmercedes said...

ooh...such a fun easel card! Thanks for joining us at Hambo's Hoedown this week! Come back soon!