PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, November 11, 2011

Seize the Day (and the Cupcakes)

because QKD is celebrating its 5th birthday!!  Look at those cupcakes...mmm, piled high with ooey, gooey frosting, dripping down the sides, and a plump cherry on top!  This scrumptious cupcake image is from the Eat Cake stamp set by Lisa Cree, and the sentiment I snagged from The Quote Garden and printed out. That glorious flower was handmade by my crafting friend Shannon.
Sigh, I really love cupcakes, especially chocolate ones, but I can no longer have them.  Sugar and my body don't mix, so I can look, I can stamp, I can color, I can Stickle them, but nary a bite shall pass these lips, because I want to live!
Speaking about living, we are really living it up at the Queen's 5th Birthday Party!  Lots of games and fun have been enjoyed by party-goers, sales have been taken advantage of at the Shoppe, and prizes have already been given away (I won a free stamp already)! 
The designers have been super busy with new stamps to die for (oh, dear, my shopping lists has grown to enormous proportions).  But there's still time to join in the fun, as Her Majesty celebrates her birthday on November 19th with this 19 day celebration. 
So what are you waiting for?!  Go pay your respects to the birthday girl and par-tay!!

No comments: