PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dance Class Favors

Next week is my granddaughter's last dance class, so of course I had to start planning on favors for the girls and a gift for the instructor. The class is called Storybook Dance, and introduces preschoolers to the moves and positions through Disney Musicals.
So I ransacked my stash of stamped princess and ballerina images. I scored some wedding boxes at the local dollar store (2 packs of six for a dollar) and looked for small images. I think the small boxes turned out well, and Bella already picked out her fave box. She also helped Grandma put them together!
Check out the homemade pinwheel on the top of each box!
By the time I was ready to make the larger box for the instructor, she was off to more exciting adventures (a trip to the library with daddy), so I was alone in creating a larger version of the girls' favor boxes.
I used full images on the bigger box, which I bought on clearance at The Container Store, and topped the box with a feather butterfly.
I like the set, and just need to fill them. The girls will get some candy, while the instructor gets some spa products and a gift card.
These cute gift boxes qualify for the following challenges:
Digi Doodles Challenge Blog - ANYTHING GOES

3 comments:

Denise said...

Wonderful boxes. The girls will love them! Thanks for joining us at DDSB xx

Debs M said...

what gorgeous boxes! Thanks for joining the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge’ at DDSB
Debbie Dt x
(Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

These are SUPER cute! I bet they will love them. Cheers, Holley