PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Overloaded craft table = inspiration





I went into my craft room to clean off my desk. I tseemed like as I touch each piece of paper or embellishment to put it in its place, I was inspired to use it. My desk is no cleaner than when I started, but I finished another set of birthday cards, and made another two cards to boot. I got a new Tilda stamp this week, I love it so. It's Tilda running, and my mind is whirring with so many ideas for it. I had an extra Z-fold card blank laying in the desk, so that was my first inspiration.
Next I found a gorgeous Sugar Nellie that screamed Spring to me. I borrowed the Home Decor cartridge for Cricut, and this beautiful circle frame turned out so well, I'm going to have to cut quite a few more before I return the cart.
Finally, I had a foursome of these images and pink came into my mind. Except for the card bases, all papers were leftover pieces from previous projects. I'm trying to use it all up, and also use different types of embellishments, like the SKittles on the last four.
I colored all my images with my Copics, of which I have added two more markers to my collection, both in the BG line.

No comments: