PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, January 22, 2010

365 Days of Me album layouts

Okay, I know it's only January, but I feel empowered because I am keeping up with my picture-taking, and scrapping, of the year 2010. Above is the second week of January and its highlights. This month's papers are mostly from My Mind's Eye, the Signature Christmas Hoiliday Glitter Book, to be exact.
The pages are so full of the photos and journaling that I don't really have the room to go hog-wild with embellishments, and I'm okay with that. Above, I used part of the paper design for my journaling block. I've gotten lazy with matting my photos as well, cutting them with a thin white border.
Last Saturday while I was at Heidi's crop, I finished my photos up to 1/16, made five pages for my 2009 Christmas layout, started my son's Army Reserves album, and scrapped a couple more pages. my totals are at the bottom of my blog. I added another ticker for layouts other than my 2010 album, and another one for "Everything Else", which can include altered art, ATCs, anything other than cards and layouts.
I'm also using my stash and PIFg a lot of my extras. Gotta be ruthless in getting my craft room organized!!

No comments: