PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, January 23, 2015

Limited Edition

Hello, my crafty peeps! I've been very busy in my craft room this week. Today I have a card for a very special girl. She has matured into a trailblazer, making her own path for others to follow if they wish. She is special, and I'm proud to call her my daughter.
I colored a Kenny K digi image called Kitty Katastrophe. I colored her with my trusty Copics, then fussy-cut her to pop onto my card front. I gave her some shimmer in her hair, because when she chases her dreams, her face lights up with determination and anticipation. The butterfly symbolizes the wings she has found, and the lacy heart doily shows that I have her back. She is one of a kind, and I love her.
Challenges I am entering:
Kenny K's Challenge blog - "I am Special"
the Path of Positivity Challenges - Uniqueness
Cute Card Thursday - Colorful
Creative Knockouts - Lots of Embellies
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Scrapping4Fun Challenges - All about Love


4 comments:

Natalie said...

awesome card :)
I love the green sparkle in her hair. Really punky.(is that even a word?) :D
Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito
Stop by for my Birthday Candy :)

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Lovely funky card, love the image and the glitter in her hair.
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Bastelmami-Sandra said...

Yah, your card rocked!
Your daughter have fun with your card.
Thank you for your funky entrie at Scrapping4Fun Challenges.
Hugs Sandra DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.de/

Regan said...

Gorgeous! Love her funky hair and the love and pride that shine through in your post! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
{hugs}
Regan
DT Coordinator