PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 Outlawz Challenges Off to a Great Start

Happy New Year, crafters!
The Outlawz Greetings challenge this first Monday of 2015 is to create a card or project using CHEVRONS, BLING and CIRCLES. You don't necessarily have to use a colored image, but your project must have a sentiment.
My first card uses an image from Dr. Digi called "Dunderton Decorators, Ltd."
As you can see, I combined a couple of circles with chevron washi tape for the challenge.
Next up is another birthday card:


I made this card using a couple images from one of our monthly sponsors, Dr.Digi. They are called "Paint Brush" which is showcased on the front of my card, and "Paint Can," showcased on the inside of my card.

Dr. Digi has a load of quirky and funny images with which you can play, too! They even have a few freebies to color up HERE. Of course, any image is good to go for the Greetings Challenge. All you have to do is add some CHEVRONS, BLING and CIRCLES. I didn't have any chevron patterned paper or any Washi tape to make my CHEVRONS, so I used coordinating card stock strips to make them on the side of my card. My BLING (red jewels) is found on the chevrons, as well as the handle of my brush (Stickles). My patterned paper is chock full of CIRCLES, and my sentiment was stamped onto a die-cut circle.
Jump into the New Year with both hands full of markers and play in the Outlawz Greetings challenge this week. Plenty of inspiration and fun there!

No comments: