PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, January 26, 2015

Loving The New Squigglefly Challenge

This week Squigglefly offers its last challenge, one with Heart! Crafters have a few last days to purchase their fave images from their fave artsits before Squigglefly Designs closes its virtual doors after a fantastic run by multi-talented designers, artists and owners. I have grown as a card maker and an artist by being challenged each week, and am grateful for having had the opportunity to design using the wonderful images offered by Squigglefly in the last couple years.

Using a Squigglefly digi image, create a card or project with hearts or Love as the theme-it could be your image, embellishments, sentiment-whatever you LOVE to craft with!
I used a Squigglefly January new release called "Flyin' Foxy" by artist Fawn Palmer. My patterned paper is filled with ways to say "I love you," while my sentiment describes the way I feel about my hubby. Ric rac, pearls and a jeweled flourish embellish my card.
There are so many people whom I love that I want to gift with special cards this Valentine's Day. At first I thought it was too early to start making them, but after making my list, I decided I might barely have enough time!! How about you...do you have a short list of those who will receive cards from you this Valentine's Day?  Or, if your list is long like mine, why don't you come play in this week's Squigglefly Challenge? You might just win a free digi!

2 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so cute. Love the cute little fox. I am sad that Squigglefly is closing. :(

Holly Young said...

Such a cute card Pat! I only send valentines to my boss's kids, but I used to send them to close friends too. Thanks for being such a wonderful DT member for Squigglefly! We will miss you!