At other times, that path is lit with bright lights, helping you every step of the way to achieve inner peace, happiness, self-respect, and pride.
And sometimes, there is no path. You are forced to push obstacles aside, dig up unpleasant growth and smooth the way for others.
Every time you step out, you have a choice. Will you trudge along as others have? Will you skip lightly along the path? Or will you blaze your own path, allowing others to follow if they wish?
Obviously, the challenge this month at the Path of Positivity is Uniqueness. I have created a mixed media canvas with an image from Ike's Art called "Shhh!" I colored her with Copics, and placed her onto a washed out background of peoples' images. My sentiment is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles and is perfect for the feel of my canvas.
This month our sponsors and prizes are:
- A prize package worth $10 of digi images (digital papers not applicable) from Scribbles Designs, one of our guest sponsors this month, for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
- A $10 gift certificate from Ike's Art, one of our guest sponsors this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
- One digital image from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
- One digital designer paper (made to order in a couple different ways) from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
- One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.