"Sunflowerfield is a small company located in Finland and we offer 'Cozy Home Products and Crafters' Essentials'. We have our own 'Sunflowerfield Designs' rubber and digi stamps designed by Vanja Stevanović and stamps from three fabulous companies: Wild Rose Studio, Whimsy Stamps and Crafty Sentiment Designs. In our webstore you will find quality ink pads, designer paper packs, different embellishments (brads, gems, pearls, charms...), wooden elements like hearts, stars, flowers... then satin flowers, paper roses, laces, ribbons, acrylic blocks and more."
For my card, I chose to create digitally. That's right, peeps, 100% digital! I have been playing in Photoshop Elements and have learned a trick or two (can you tell I'm very proud of myself? LOL)
Besides coloring the Sunflowerfield image, I also managed to manipulate the frame, borders and snowflake brads by Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. The image itself, while Thanksgiving-themed, has been colored in a winter palette. I love using themed images in different ways, don't you?
The sentiment is mine, using Photoshop. Even the snowflakes are stamps from my software! (If you knew anything about me, you would know that learning as much as I have in Photoshop is a BIG thing) My goal for 2015 is to get even more adept at using Photoshop.
1. Your project must be new and fit the theme; any post containing your project must be published after the first day of the new challenge. No backlinking.
2. Your post must name the SBP Challenge Bog and a link to the challenge post.
3. You may enter as many other challenges as you wish.
4. Closing time is midnite CDST on the last day of each month.
5. You may enter up to three times for each new challenge.
Check out the SBP Challenge Blog for inspiration, then go play and create so you can enter for a chance to win a prize from our sponsor, Sunflowerfield!! Have fun!!
p.s. Lisa at Decosse's Dynamite Doodles has some freebies available for you, too!