PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Bugaboo!

Today I created a birthday card for one of my fave digital image companies--Bugaboo is celebrating its 5th birthday in business! There's a huge celebration on her blog-you don't want to miss it!
Meanwhile, I created my card for the Birthday Bash Sketch Challenge. After using my Epic Six to cut out an oval frame, I used a white gel pen to make a Bugaboo background before popping my Copic-colored image, Cookie Dottie. You can't see the shimmer I gave her, but it's there. After all, she's working up quite a sweat getting refreshments ready for the party!
I stamped the sentiment onto a vellum tag, adding the butterfly (just 'cause). A few jeweled flowers float over her shoulder, and my card is complete.
Make sure to check out the celebration over at Catch the Bug challenge blog, and leave a birthday wish for her!

2 comments:

Virgo5 said...

This is awesome, I love the background you created with the white pen! Thanks for joining in the Birthday Celebrations at Catch The Bug!

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for sharing your fun
card with us on Day two of our Birthday Celebration at Bugaboo Stamps.
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT