PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, January 1, 2015

A New Year Brings a New Challenge from the Outlawz

Today starts another challenge from the Outlawz Freebie/Progressive Challenges. It's their second month of this new challenge, and there are 100 players who registered last month. Those crafters who uploaded their projects throughout December will receive this image from All Dressed Up.
I used mine on a swing card I made using an Elizabeth Craft Designs #768 - Katie Label Pivot Card Die.
Here's an inside view. I printed my image twice, using just the face for the second frame. The sentiment reads: There is no greater treasure than a good friend."
As I look back over the previous year, I am so very grateful for the friends I have. They are my support system, my comedic relief, my therapists and my security blanket. I hope I am as valuable to them as they are to me.
Check out the inspiration cards and projects at the Outlawz Freebie/Progressive Challenges. If you would like to play along throughout the year, but missed your chance when it initially started, you can go to All Dressed Up and purchase this image. Create with it and upload it onto our challenge string and you will be automatically added to the list of players receiving next month's freebie!!

Other challenges I am entering:
SBP Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge Blog - Favorite Shape or Fold  (I have always loved swing cards but found them a little time consuming. One of my Christmas presents was a new die from Elizabeth Designs, making this type of swing card super easy, and from now on, super popular on my blog!)
Frilly & Funky CHallenge Blog - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog - Always Anything Goes
Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Special Fold
Corrosive Challenge Blog - Shiny & New (I used my brand spanking new die from Elizabeth Designs)

5 comments:

Joyce Erb said...

Very cute card, great die. Thanks for joining us at The Mod Squad Challenge.

Regan said...

Adorable image and wonderful card design! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
{hugs}
Regan

Nicole Wright Designs said...

What a darling card! I love that little flip and rich colours! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie! Happy New Year <3

nnalorac said...

Just adorable. Gorgeous colours and image. Love your swing card. Thanks for sharing on AYL
I. Carol xx

Zw@@n said...

Oh wow, I love that shape! Lovely colours and image. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma