PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Farewell, Squigglefly, and Thank You

Today, we bid farewell to Squigglefly Designs. This company took me under its wings and let me find my own. I got to play with gorgeous images and make pretty things with them. Holly Young is a supportive and generous friend, and I will cherish the past couple of years designing for her company of talented artists.

I tried to thank her by putting together a montage of images from her store for Christmas one year. She loved it, and I am happy I was able to express how much I appreciated her.
So, goodbye Squigglefly. You may be gone but not forgotten, your artists spread across the four winds. I'll see my teamies on other blogs and other DTs.
Enjoy life, and Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

I still love it and keep it out all year long in my craft room! It's a fantastic piece of artwork that I will treasure.