PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, February 8, 2013

Time for Another Forever Night Creepy Challenge

This week's challenge at Forever Night is to use a sketch and let your imagination run free.  I used a Bugaboo image--they are sponsoring the challenge this week.  The image is called Skellie Cupcake.  I love that her cupcake has a "cherry bomb" in the shape of a skull!!  Too cute!!
I had fun using leftover pieces of papers from my stash.  For the third year in a row, I have resolved to reduce, reuse and recycle, especially when it comes to paper!!  I have already cleaned out my craft room once this new year.  I need to schedule a clean out once a month.  I also have not bought anything new for my crafting, except for adhesive.  It's rough, but my word for the year is SIMPLIFY, and I plan to live out my year simply.

1 comment:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Oh, I SO want this image now...I love it! Thanks for showing me this card.