PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bunny hOP

Today I am hopping along with a February new Release from Queen Kat Designs called Vintage Easter Bunny by artist Laura Macy.  I love this little guy in his jester outfit, hopping along the bunny trail, offering his friends a flower.  I colored him with Copics and framed him with a circle cut from cardstock and inked on its edges.  The paper is leftover (as always) and has the beautifully shaped and colored edge.  I inked its edge as well and added my image to it, then popped it onto a card base.
The stamped sentiment is also from QKD.  For embellishments, I added a pastel bow and a bit of ric rac in springtime pink.  You can't see in the photo but I added some Liquid Glass from CTMH for shine.
Easter is coming, and for some inspiration and new stamps, check out the Queen!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Oh this is sweet! Just makes me yearn for Easter and spring.......

Just Me said...

Adorable card. Cute bunny hopping along.