PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge

Hello, crafters!  Today I have a card that I am entering into the Outlawz Mondat Greeting Card Challenge.  This week's challenge is to use stitches on your card, whether they are sewn, drawn, or stamped or otherwise crafted!
In the photo, it looks like I sewed onto the card base, but I used a CTMH stamp set and Archival Black ink to make my stitches.  I colored my image (found in a spare parts box, please help me identify the company) with a combo of Copics and Spectrum Noir markers, then cut him out and framed him in black.  I punched tiny hearts for embellishments, highlighting them with white gel pen.  My sentiment is stamped, smudged and faux stitched!
Since I have three new grandsons, I am one card closer to having their cards finished by next week!! 
Have you checked out Outlawz yet?  There are some great challenges there, and lots of inspiration.  Go on and wrangle yourself a project to show off!!

No comments: