PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Working Ahead Again

I have a big problem when I try to clean off my work table. I'll get to a certain image, paper or embellishment and ZAP the muse will strike and I make a "quick" card---creating a bigger mess than when I started. Does anyone else have this same problem??
Today it was finding a stash of Christmas embellishments...
...which led to these two new Christmas cards.
 The first uses a cardstock background on which I doodled a border with white gel pen. I used Christmas stickers and adhesive glittery snowflakes. Very easy, very quick!
The second uses a Squigglefly digi image, adhered to an embossed and distressed background of blue cardstock. Again, I embellished with snowflakes. Santa is grinding out a love song, as he just visited several hundred houses where Mommy was caught kissing him (optional theme). Shh! Don't let Mrs. Claus find out...
And I now have another two Christmas cards to add to my growing stash. As a bonus, everyone who plays in the 12 Months of Christmas card challenge (entering two cards)  receives free digital paper from Lisa of Decosse's Dynamite Digis. Winner, winner, chicken dinner!! LOL
Now, the trick will be to keep my work area clean and organized so that come Thanksgiving, I can find all my lovely cards to send out!!  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Julie Odil said...

Oh yes, I have that problem. My craft room is such a mess. I start to clean then get distracted by something I find because I HAVE to make something! These are both really cute! Thanks for joining the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up this month. Julie, DT member