PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Anything Goes at SBP Challenges

 Welcome to another ANYTHING GOES monthly challenge at Your Scrapbook Place (SBP) challenge blog. We had a record number of participants last month, and hope to see you all back again for this month's challenge. Our sponsor is Squigglefly Designs. We bid a very fond farewell to Squigglefly, who will be closing their doors. They have some very talented artists creating for them, and as a DT member, I was able to create with the best of them! I know they will find their market with other companies, and when they do, I'll be ready to see what new images they have in store for all of us.
Meanwhile, I got to play with an image by artist Lynne Stansbery. I like her images, but I LOVE her hands. This one is called "On Your Honor" and I decided to put a little humor into my card. That's why I made an easel birthday card--the design is so perfect for those "punch lines."
Like mine: On my honor...I promise to never reveal your age!!
Now that I see my card on the blog, I might have to revamp it a tad. I like the look of it when closed flat with the cut-out circle framing the Happy Birthday sentiment, but it doesn't look so hot open. Hmm, this may be a work in progress. Stay tuned and you may just see it reincarnated in another life!
But until then, go check out SBP Challenges and show us what you got! Random winner receives 3 Squigglefly images.

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

love the punch line you came up with for this image. You can't beat humor for birthday cards!