PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, February 9, 2015

Anything Goes at Catch the Bug Challenges

It's Anything Goes at Catch the Bug challenge blog, and I created a bookmark today. I seem to create a lot of bookmarks, but lose track of them. I don't know if my family steals them (we are all avid readers) or they just disappear off into the land of mismatched socks and such.
Anyway, I have a sweet image from bugaboo called Dottie Beach that I colored with my trusty Copics. After fussy-cutting her, I framed her on a die-cut. I doodled around the edges with white gel pen to give it a bit of a border.
i used another die-cut (from my Cricut) to embellish, and placed both onto cardstock...too plain! So I used a border punch for the top and bottom, finishing them off with tiny pearls. And I'm happy with my new bookmark. Now onto a new book!
Meanwhile, take out those images and inks and play in the Catch the Bug challenges!!

I am entering my project in:
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
Hiding in My Craft Room - Wild, Blushing Rose (color challenge)
2 Cute Ink - Love/Valentine

7 comments:

Holly Young said...

Cute! I really love the borders on the top and bottom. The doodled border on the die cut really pops!

sgc said...

Very cute--that's one of my favorite Bugaboo images! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's challenge.

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Ink Challenges!
Monica - DT

Unknown said...

Thanks for joninig us over at HIMCR for the challenge. This is a cute card.
Lisa
Ljcreation.blogspot.com
HIMCR DT

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks for joining in February Anything Goes Challenge @ Catch the Bug! I love all of your projects and appreciate you taking the time to join us!

Jen Leeflang said...

I love the bright and cheerful colours you used! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Bugaboo Stamps this week. Good luck in the draw. Please pop by later to find out the details of our next challenge.
Happy Valentine's Day
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

Unknown said...

Awesome! totally fabulous project xx Good luck and thank you for joining us at http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Sandie (That Craft Place Designer, proud DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/