PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, February 26, 2015

This Card is Toad-ily CAS

At least, my idea of CAS. I like to embellish with whatever my fingers find while roaming my stash, so a card with a layer of patterned paper, an image and a sentiment is, to me, clean and simple.
I started with a blank card front I found in my stash. Sometimes , if I have the time, I'll use up whatever is left over from a sheet of patterned paper and adhere it to a card. The I put it somewhere (and I usually forget where) to use for a quick card.
The image I colored up is from Scribbles Design Store. He's my favorite character over there. This is Carl. Say HI to everyone, Carl! You can find all her frog images HERE. Anyway, I used the following Copics to give my toad some life: Y00; G99; YG03,05, 23. I added the flies for ambience. LOL
Scribbles Designs Challenge blog has a CAS challenge right now. While everyone's idea of CAS is different, they want us all to showcase our coloring. I think I did that!
That's all for now, crafters! Have fun!
Other Challenges I am Entering:
Scrapbookers PhD - CAS (use a stamp-Scribbles by Sandy)
Crafting by Designs - Thinking of You
Double Click Skittles - Any Animal
Inspiration Destinations - Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Anything Green
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes

10 comments:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Oh, that image made me laugh! What an adorable card! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love that frog! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth F. said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute! I love the bright patterned paper and that frog is so much fun. Thank you for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Animal Challenge!
Beth, GDT
Beth's Beauties

Unknown said...

That frog is the cutest I have ever seen, and your coloring adds just co much to the cuteness. Love it. Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD in our CAS challenge. DT - Faith

bumblebee creations said...

Pat! What a cute card!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Doubleclick Connections! GD-Rhonda

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super frog! Great colors! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card! thank you for joining in the fun with us at Ruby's Rainbow
Shaz x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Super cute. What an adorable image and great colours.

Thanks for joining us this week at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.

Lynn, IDCT

Sandy S said...

Fabulous use of Carl, Pat! I love the whole CAS and you did a great job!

Thanks for joining us at our CAS challenge at Scribbles Designs....hope you will join us at our next challenge!

Sandy S
(Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)