Laughter is good for the soul, and to make people smile is a valuable talent. I even smile at strangers (it makes them wonder what I'm up to).
With this new mission in my life, I created a card for the Path of Positivity Challenge blog, whose theme this month is LAUGHTER. I found the perfect image at Limited Runs. It's called "Over a Puddle" I'm sure it wasn't designed to be used with the sentiment I printed up in Word, but that's how I roll. I love to mix it up and come out on top of the belly laughs and guffaws.
After coloring my image with Copics, I tossed her onto some leftover patterned paper, using a paper doily to frame it. AND I am proud to say I colored the doily with some of my homemade shimmer spray. I placed my sentiment onto a tag, and added some trim and colorful and glittery pinwheels for embellishment.Here's the image from Limited Runs:
This month the Path of Positivity has two amazing sponsors. Limited Runs and Meljen's Designs. And here's how you can win:
- A prize package of 4 (non-colored) images from Meljen's Designs for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
- A $10 gift certificate from Limited Runs for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
- One digital image from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
- One digital designer paper (made to order in a couple different ways) from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
- One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.
Before you go, let me leave you with a few great movies that will have you holding your sides and gasping for breath:
Hot Tub Time Machine
Arsenic and Old Lace