PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, February 23, 2015

Anything Goes at the Outlawz Greetings Challenges

Time for another challenge from the Outlawz Greetings, and it's my favorite kind - ANYTHING GOES!! I love the freedom that is enjoyed in an Anything Goes challenge. How About you? Do you get inspired by having requirements for your projects, or does it matter? In fact, where do you find your inspiration? I love Pinterest and other crafters' blogs, but if I'm not near my computer, then I pull out all my lovely papers (my precioussss) and get inspired by their colors and designs.
Today it was a feather sticking out of my painting drawer. I thought it would look pretty with a pale flower, which led to my papers, and then I wanted a silly image.
My silly image is from Robyn's Fetish and is called "Be Kind to Your Web-footed Friends". Robyn's Fetish is one of this month's sponsors, and I like to surf their store for inspiration (and shopping).
I colored my image gently, with just a few Copics. Doesn't it remind you of Jack & the Beanstalk? Wish it would lay me a couple golden eggs.
Leftover pieces of patterned papers help to decorate my background, along with a stray piece of ribbon. The sentiment (a necessity for the Outlawz Greetings challenges) was in a file of leftover punchies as well. I am serious this year about not buying more stash. Finally, I tossed on a few jeweled flowers to embellish and my card is complete.
I hope you get a chance to play in the Outlawz Greetings challenge this week. Below are a few other challenges I am entering:
Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/optional twist birthday
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
That Craft Place - film inspired Father Goose w/Cary Grant & Leslie Caron
The Corrosive Challenge - Things with Wings
Open-Minded Crafting - Up in the Air

4 comments:

Blossom Cards said...

lovely cute card thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create Rachel dt

Gill McCall said...

Cute card thanks for joining us in the Sisters of Craft monthly challenge, good luck Gill DT

Unknown said...

I love this! It is so cute!
Thanks for joining us over at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends!
Hugs
Sandra (DT)

Sheila H said...

The duck image is quite cute. The colors and embellishments are bright and fun. We're happy to see you at 613 Avenue Create.