PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, January 23, 2023

Look at That! I Made a Card!

 

After several months of having "card block" I finally created a happy winter card using a freebie image from Scribbles Designs. It's called Penguin Pals #264 and can be found on the Scribbles Challenge Blog, where the newest challenge is to feature at least one penguin on your project.

I loved the image so much, I printed it several times, flipping it around and even changing the size slightly. Then I had to use multiple colors for my pals, whether they were realistic or not. You'll even find a few of them inside my card, which is a pop-up.

I am so happy that Sandy, the SD designer, and the DT team, inspired me to create a card after all this time!


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Well done you for creating this wonderful happy card.
Faith x