PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, May 16, 2016

Tools of the Trade

There's a new challenge over at Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, and the theme is "Tools of the Trade." I created this 8x8 hybrid canvas for my DT make today. What's a hybrid canvas? It mixes hand crafting and coloring with digital aspects, a different take on mixed media,, don't you think? LOL
My Scribbles Designs images are called "Markers" and "Crayons." I colored them with Copics and framed them with patterned cardstock. My digital elements include Painted Strokes from Good Day Papers kit and Paint Glass Stain from Pour Me a Wine Elements kit by Melo Vrijhof, Doodle Frame 2 by Marisa Lerin, and Shell Hues Glitter Splatter from Pauline Thompson (all from Pixel Scrapper).
What are your tools of the trade? Do you knit or crochet? Groom animals? Work in construction? Write? Whatever your tools are, we want to see them in your projects for this month-long challenge at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!!

1 comment:

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Pat
I love your card its beautiful
Hugs Diane Louise xx