PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Let's Quirky Create with Flowers


Good morning, crafters! Today finds us surrounded by flowers, not only out our windows but in our projects. It's time for another Quirky challenge and flowers are blooming all over it. There are three generous sponsors this month, which gives participants incentive enough to link their blooming projects with us this month.
My card today uses a digi image from Ike's Art called Holland. I would love to visit Holland! Now that my  sister lives in Germany, maybe I can hop around Europe if I even get to visit her.
Here is what I used to create my project today:
Papers: my original water color, framed by Paper #5 from the Curiosity Scene Paper Kit by Marta van Eck, MischiefCircus.com; Purple Glitter Paper from the Glitterati Paper Kit by Lisa Decosse, DecossesDynamiteDoodles.blogspot.com
Embellishments include: Eroded Glitter and Shell Hues Glitter Splatter elements from Pauline Thompson, PixelScrapper.com; Rope2 from Thankful Harvest Elements Kit by Melo Vrijhof, PixelScrapper.com; Button 02, Decosse's Dynamite Doodles; Princess Bunting by Marisa Lerin, PixelScrapper.com
Our Quirky sponsors this month include Ike's Art
Bloobel Stamps
and Delicious Doodles


1 comment:

ike said...

Such glorious colour - this is soooo beautiful :-D Thank you very much for using one of my images and it was a pleasure to Sponsor you :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog