PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Showered with Love

My project today is another layout. This one-pager is of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding shower. 
I am finally getting those digital photos scrapped, albeit digitally instead of paper-crafted. But who has time to paper craft scrapbook pages nowadays?! I certainly don't. So I will continue to scrapbook digitally, learning more and more in Photoshop and getting better at it with each page. And as an added bonus, I can get my digital pages printed and bound just like a "coffee table" book, which could free up a lot of space. While I've see loads of pages using jut one or two photos on each page, I like to put as many photos as I feel like on each page, like the one above.
Meanwhile, check out the elements and papers that went into the making of my page:
Pixel Scrappers:
Melo Vijhof, All the Princesses Elements “Scatter”, Pour Me a Wine Elements Paint glass Stain
Ania Archer Art of Every Day Heart Scatter
Marisa Lerin Good Day Paper 01; Quick Page Set 27 09, Birthday Flair 4, For the Love of My Girls Heart Bunting

Sweet Pea Font

Happy scrapping, crafters!

No comments: