PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, May 13, 2016

Time Flies When You Have Grandkids

I am learning Photoshop in leaps and bounds, especially since my goal is to create a layout at least once a week. So today's page is for a layout challenge at Pixel Scrappers, the theme of which is Circles. I don't normally like to play with circles, in my scrapbooking nor in my card-making. So this was a true challenge for me.
I chose my title after cruising through photos of my first granddaughter. Here she is three years old; today she is eight years old; tomorrow she'll be twenty-something...at least that's how fast time seems to fly!
Which is the reason why we scrapbook moments in our lives, isn't it? Scrapbooking allows us to freeze time into moments we can revisit over and over. We can have the best of both worlds, enjoying the men and women they have become at the same time as enjoying the little rugrats that they were.
Here is what went into my layout today:
Fonts: Hotline Bling, Dobkin Script
Paper: PS Ania Archer, Art of every Day Paper 1
Elements:
Debra Anderson, Go Digital Scrapbooking Welcome Kit, Sweet Element Hanging 8
PS Sharon Grant, It’s a Girl Thing Flower Scatter
PS Janet Scott, Strawberry Fields Yellow Washi Tape
PS Melo Vrijhof, Love You Elements Stitched Heart
PS Kerry Dempsey, Ice Cream Social Bow 1
PS Pauline Thompson, Masculine 2 Clock

No comments: