PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Ppinky Dolls at the Outlawz


Hello, crafters! A new challenge brings us this cute digi image from Ppinky Dolls, May's sponsor for the Outlawz Progressive Freebie challenge. The image is called Fifi-isn't she darling?
After taking a freebie coloring workshop over at Kit & Clowder, I have been experimenting with different media on the same scene. I created this background with oil pastels, something I've never used before. My hybrid card is a mix of Copic-colored image, oil-pastel painted canvas background, and digital paper from Lozzy's Square Time paper pack called Square 30. I printed my sentiment in Photoshop, then printed out my card on glossy cardstock. Then I added a few paper brad-centered paper flowers.
If you have been playing in the Outlawz Progressive Freebie challenges, you are lucky as this is your next free digital image with which to play!If you want to come along and play, sign in or register with the Outlaw Challenges. They offer a different challenge for every day of the week.
Happy crafting!
Challenges I am Entering:
Simply Create Too - Ladies Only
Aud Sentiments - Animals & a Sentiment
Little Red Wagon - Sunshiny Days
Double D Challenges - April Showers Bring May Flowers

2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A very cute card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Heather said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.