PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, May 6, 2016

Someone Stole My Heart

I am finally branching out in my digital crafting and creating scrapbook layouts in Photoshop. No more hundreds upon hundreds of photos on my laptop lying dormant and un-scrapped until I get "the time" to spend a few hours and crop!
This is my newest page, showcasing one of my newest grandchildren. Jonathan is now 8 months old, and I don't want to get too far behind! Now I can spend some time getting more proficient in Photoshop and get photos scrapped at the same time. It's a win-win situation!
Here's what went into my page:
Papers:
Pixel Scrapper Merisa Lerin Egyptian Quick Page 42
Decosse’s Dynamite Doodles Grungy Christmas Textured Paper Red
Elements:

Pixel Scrappers Janet Scott, Rustic Charm Heart Scatter; Marisa Lerin Birthday Flair 4
Font:
The Hungry JPeg, Leathery Soft Font

No comments: