PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, May 16, 2016

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Sponsors the Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge

Good morning, crafters! It's finally Spring in the Midwestern United States. I have to admit that I didn't believe we would ever get to the point at which we arrived regarding the weather. April saw not only rain showers but snow showers. There were days when the weather would flip-flop from sunny and breezy to blizzard-worthy snows, often changing within five minutes of each other!
But it has arrived in all its colorful glory, which fits perfectly with the Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge theme of "Spring Has Sprung" and my sentiment. One of our sponsors this week is Decosse's Dynamite Doodles, and I can thank Lisa Decosse for her help in my newest crafting venture, digital art. I have used Adobe Photoshop and had a lovely time creating this digital card using papers and elements from the following sets:
 
The wonderful thing about digital elements and papers is that you don'y have to create a project digitally! You can print out the elements and papers just as you would digital images. My card is 100% digital, but I have the most fun with hybrid cards that use both hand-colored and crafted parts with digital elements. If you haven't tried this art form, check out Lisa's freebies and have fun crafting!! 
Our other sponsor is Di's Digi Stamps, whose digi image Daffodil Hedgehogs, is featured on my card below.
I decided to create a Thank You card in a Spring theme. Everyone could use Thank You cards, and my neighbor will be receiving this one with a gift to brighten her day, just like she brightened my day last month. After coloring my image with Copics, I used my Epic Six and Nestabilities die to frame it. I embellished simply because I want to mail it to my neighbor and chunky cards are expensive! LOL
Happy crafting, peeps! Don't forget to link your Spring Has Sprung project or card at the Outlawz Greetings challenge this week!


No comments: