PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Christmas Card Stash Keeps Growing

One more Christmas card goes in my Christmas stash. I have a nice pile of holiday cards, thanks to the 12 Months of Christmas Link-Up challenge blog. My DT card today features a digital image from The Stamping Boutique called Natalie. The optional theme this month is Non-Traditional colors, and I used pink and blue Bokeh papers from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles for my non-traditional colors. I also used gold paper from the Glitterati glitter paper kit from DDD as well.
This is a hybrid card. I printed and colored my cards with my trusty Copics, then popped the image onto the card face. I then used Photoshop to add my sentiment, a little lace edging on my image and those stars. The nice thing about my card is that when I print the finished card, it can go into the envelope and no extra postage will be needed as my embellishments are flat. I can also print this up several times to send out to lots of friends. It's a win-win.
You have until the end of the month to link up your Christmas cards at the 12 Months of Christmas blog. Create with the optional theme and you could win a prize package from The Stamping Boutique! Good luck and happy crafting!

No comments: