Saturday, May 31, 2014

Teal is my Go-To Color

Teal is my go-to color, and that's what I used to create this card for the new Anything Goes challenge over at Art by Miran challenge blog. I found some gorgeous patterned papers while cleaning out my closet and used a piece as my card base. Using Copics, I colored this pretty image called "A Rainy Day" and framed it with black cardstock. I then framed it again with embossed Coredinations paperand popped it on my card.
I used an adhesive flourish border, a line of pearls a flower and a ribbon bow to complete my card.
This is one of my favorite images from Art by MiRan. I think I'll give this to hubby for a Father's Day card!

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our seventh ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Joey said...

I absolutely adore teal, beautiful card and the colour works perfectly with this image. Thanks for joining us at Art by Mi Ran. Joey x

Tracey M said...

This is so beautiful! I love your colour choice and her hair looks amazing!
Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes Challenge at Artbymiran and good luck!
x