PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Teal is my Go-To Color

Teal is my go-to color, and that's what I used to create this card for the new Anything Goes challenge over at Art by Miran challenge blog. I found some gorgeous patterned papers while cleaning out my closet and used a piece as my card base. Using Copics, I colored this pretty image called "A Rainy Day" and framed it with black cardstock. I then framed it again with embossed Coredinations paperand popped it on my card.
I used an adhesive flourish border, a line of pearls a flower and a ribbon bow to complete my card.
This is one of my favorite images from Art by MiRan. I think I'll give this to hubby for a Father's Day card!

2 comments:

Joey said...

I absolutely adore teal, beautiful card and the colour works perfectly with this image. Thanks for joining us at Art by Mi Ran. Joey x

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful! I love your colour choice and her hair looks amazing!
Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes Challenge at Artbymiran and good luck!
x