PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Anything Goes at Art by Miran Challenge Blog

Time for another challenge at Art by Miran. Today I used a digi image called Spring Blossom. After coloring her with Copics, I used my Epic Six to "frame" her. I added a bit of leftover pink lace to the bottom of the image before popping it onto my card face.
I embellished with a large handmade flower, some assorted fibers, twine ribbon,a Pebble and a Tim Holtz Idea-ology charm that reads: "live in the moment." Oops, did I forget to mention the jeweled flowers I tossed into her hair?!
I had a lot of fun with this image and am already planning another card using her. Come back later in the week and I hope to have something to show you! While you wait, check out the new challenge at Art By Miran!

2 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Fun details and coloring on this image Pat. I like the shading on her face especially. Cool frame, interesting layers, and your embellishments are all really super. Hugz!

Joey said...

Beautiful make, love the little details you added to her hair, thanks for joining us at art by mi ran. Joey x