PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, May 12, 2014

Creating for Christmas

I love challenges that help you grow in your art, teach you new techniques, and help you build your stash of cards for the holidays. The Digi Stamps 4 Joy monthly Christmas Card does just that, and this is my third Christmas card for the upcoming holiday.
I received this image called "King 1-Time to Go" just for playing in last month's challenge. I colored it with Copics and placed it on a background of DCWV holiday patterned papers. The tree s were part of a diecut border I had cut, while the bow and start were leftovers in my Christmas stash. The sentiment is from a SU set.
There are less than 230 days until Christmas, so why not get a headstart on your card making by joining in the challenge at DS4J!

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Pat this is beautifully coloured and designed. Loving the trees and star. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of June.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}