PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

New Album Card

While at a weekend crop, I learned a new (to me) card design. The front looks like any old notecard. I colored an imaged by Art by Miran called "Catching Hearts" with my trusty Copics. After matting the image, I used a vellum sentiment stickers and punched hearts to embellish.
When opened, the card sports several pages on which I can put photos, stickers, journaling or other images. Right now the pages are just covered with patterned paper, except for one.
I fell in love with this sticker collection from Creative Memories. I would have used up all the stickers but it was a make-&-take and I had to leave a few for the rest of the crafters there (sigh). Since Creative Memories is defunct, I'll just have to comb EBay for more of the same!
So now I have time to decide what I want to place on my card pages, but in the meantime, I'm entering my card in the Anything Goes challenge at Art by Miran.

2 comments:

Mi Ran Jung said...

Wow!1 It is a great idea!! Love it! Beautiful color choice. Inside and outside both look so lovely. I would like try this later. Thanks for joining us at artbymiran challenge. Hope see you again. Hugs, Mi Ran
artbymiran Challenge
artbymiran Store

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so fun and colouring. A great little album idea.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}