PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Anything Goes with Art by Miran


I was at an all-day crop this weekend and spent some time in between scrapbook layouts making a few cards. Here's one of them using an image from Art by Miran called "Bubbly Betty."
I very seldom use purples in my card-making, so I thought I would crawl out of my comfort zone and use up some leftover paper and experiment with my purple Copics. I like what I created.
I matted the image with black cardstock, and then carried the black into my embellishments. The background is actually patterned paper and a piece of white cardstock overlay. You can't see it but I used Liquid Glass to give the bubbles some sparkle.
Have you checked out Art by Miran yet? I am totally hooked on her images!
For some fun and inspiration, check out the challenge blog.

1 comment:

Mi Ran Jung said...

Hi, Pat! Wow it is another beautiful card!! She is so pretty in the purple!! I really love it!! Thanks for joining us at artbymiran challenge. Hope see you again. Hugs, Mi Ran
artbymiran Challenge
artbymiran Store