PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Anything Goes Challenge at Art by Miran

Today I had just enough time to make one card, so I printed out a freebie from Art by Miran, given out to its Facebook members once 300 followers were reached. The image is called Little Garden Sally and I colored her with Copics. I framed the image with black cardstock as well as some punched borders and part of a paper doily.
I used a tag card base and covered it with pastel rainbow-hued paper. I used pennants cut from leftover patterned paper to embellish the top of my card, placing several small embellies on the pennants. I finished off my card with a Tim Holtz Idea-ology metal sentiment charm.  It reads "Encourage your hopes, not your fears."
I'm entering my card in the Art by Miran challenge blog. Check out all Mi Ran's images at her Etsy Shop.


2 comments:

Joey said...

This is fabulous, gorgeous colouring, thanks for joining us at Art by Mi Ran. Joey x

Joey said...

This is fabulous, gorgeous colouring, thanks for joining us at Art by Mi Ran. Joey x