PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, October 5, 2023

31 Days of All Hallow's Eve - Day 5 - Pumpkin Heads


 As I continue to create Halloween makes like a mad scientist, I often take items apart, saving the leftovers for another project. Today I created these fun creatures from skeletons whose heads I had used for another project. I have an excess of small pumpkins and I remembered the story of the Headless Horseman. He rode at night, a phantom being scaring the townspeople, no head, except for the Jack o' Lantern he carried in his arm. Poor Ichabod Crane was one of his victims... 

So I attached my pumpkins to these two skeletons since they seemed to be missing theirs. I drew on their faces with my black Posca paint marker. Then I got this crazy idea to pose them by hot gluing their hands to their new heads. They look like they just woke up to find their new looks. I'm thinking about using them in Photoshop to make a Halloween meme. If I create one, it will show up on my blog during the 31 days of Halloween.

No comments: