PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, October 14, 2023

31 Days of All Hallows Eve - Day 14 - Easy Shadow Box

 

I am having some spooky fun with the Dollar Store wooden signs I picked up from a thrift store earlier this year. Today, I created a very easy shadow box by taking off the front panel and using just the frame. I adhered a digital scene that I created in Adobe Photoshop with the following digital elements:                 Decosse's Dynamite Digitals, Eerie Scene paper
   Brooke Gazarek's White Skeleton elements
I also used a few small Halloween buttons from the Dollar Store (bats, cat & Tomb stone). To finish off this make, I hot glued some green floral stuff. Altogether this took me a little over an hour, including "setting the scene" in Photoshop. I think it was time well spent...


No comments: