PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

31 Days of All Hallow's Eve - Day 3 - Spooky Door Decor


 Hello, witches! My project today is a welcome wreath, Halloween-style. I unearthed a wire wreath form I had bought from Dollar Store last year and tried to weave black tulle around it. That lasted 20 minutes! So then I pulled out some leftover orange canvas and wound it around most of the form. 

Continuing to pull from my Halloween craft supplies gather over the years, I found a bare wooden haunted house sign that I just painted black...
and a wood and wire fence I painted grey...
and some foam flowers...
and foam ghosts that used to be part of a banner...
and a few miscellaneous pumpkins/jack o' lanterns.
My hot glue gun saw some serious action. I want to be able to show this off for the next several years.

Do you decorate for Halloween? Is it just outside, or do you do the inside of your house, too? My neighborhood goes crazy at Halloween. There are some neighbors' houses that my kids (when they were younger) would not go up to their doors for candy! Coffins and gigantic spiders and zombies, etc. I just like to put my artwork in the windows and on the doors, and a large vase or two of altered flowers/plants.  

Challenges I am Entering:
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes, no cards
Get Creative - #126 Purple, Black, Green and Orange!!!
 Mirtillamente Challenge #25 - All about Halloween
 Two Old Bats - Halloween Mood Board
The Four Seasons - Anything Fall Goes Mood Board




1 comment:

Lori Kobular said...

What a great Halloween Wreath! I love all the details you have on it. Thanks for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!