PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, August 17, 2015

Stitchy Bear Sponsors Craft Your Passion Challenge blog This Week

Mercy me, I just got back into town and boy are my feet tired! And speaking of feet, my project has the perfect solution to tired feet. These lovely images are all part of the "Style of Shoes" collection at Stitchy Bear Designs, this week;s sponsor at Craft your Passion challenge blog.
I did not have a lot of time in my craft room, so I created a digital card. After coloring each and every shoe, I framed the collection and used some fun new elements in my growing assortment along with one of my favorite sentiments regarding shoes.
Digital Elements Used:
Card Stock: Colors of the Rainbow Collection (Wine)
Circle, Frame: M. Cato Count the Days Collection,
Label: K. Hartley, Garnet Garden Collection,
Font: Firelfy, Sean Cody Design,


1 comment:

Moni said...

Love this!!!! Perfect for any woman lol