PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Been Waiting Nine Months

At last, I have a new grandson!! His name is Jonathan Chase Martin, weighing in at 6 lbs, 15 oz, and measuring 20 inches.
He has his mommy's hair and his daddy's chin and his grandma's temperament. LOL Slept through out entire visit!!
Soon I'll be back home and back to work, but for now, I have fallen in love all over again. If I had known that grandkids could be so much fun, I would have had them first!! LOL
Meanwhile, mommy and daddy and baby are doing fine. We took the grandkids to visit them at the hospital today, and finally got some pics as you can see. While I have to go back to work to meet my new boss, who got hired while I was gone on vacation, hubby is set to stay for a few extra days. But it's only a 2 hour drive so grandma will be a little weekend traveling for the next few months.
Now I need to concentrate on a little scrapbooking...

No comments: