PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Always Anything Goes at Your Scrapbook Place

At Your Scrapbook Place Challenge Blog, Sherri Baldy is our guest sponsor for August and she gave the DT a few digi images to play with. I created this digital card using one of them. There are so many lovely images to color and create with at her shop.
I am staying at my son's house as my DIL has just had her baby. My new grandson, named Jonathan Chase Martin, weighed in at 6 lbs, 15 oz and measures 20 inches. He and Mommy are doing well.
I left all my crafting supplies at home, so for my project, I created a card in Photoshop. I colored my digi image and framed her a couple of times, adding a little Photoshop stamp to keep her company. Elements used include Patterned paper from Behance (freebie) and the Green buttons and blue bow from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.
You have until the end of the month to create something and link it up with your Scrapbook Place Challenge Blog. And as always, crafters, have fun!



No comments: