PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, August 10, 2015

Frame it X 2 at the Outlaw Greetings Challenges

I had fun today creating this Thank You card for a family whose children attended Vacation Bible School. They presented me with a beautiful bunch of carnations, as I was the coordinator of the event. I used a cute image from Robyn's Fetish and colored it up with my trusty Copics.
The Outlawz Greetings challenge this week is to use 2 frames on your card. I chose to frame my image with patterned papers. It is simple yet pretty in my eyes, and I hope the family thinks so too.
The Outlawz Greetings challenges has very simple rules: create with the theme in mind, and ALWAYS add a sentiment to the front of your project. Easy peasy!!
So get out your papers and inks and let's see what you create this week!

No comments: