PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

More Time to Play in the Christmas in July Challenge

SBP Challenge blog is extending their "Christmas in July" challenge until the end of the month, so everyone gets more time to start, continue or finish off their Christmas cards starting now!
I used a QKD image called Blue Fairy from artist Ady Almanza. Of course, I didn't color her blue. I used non-traditional colors for my holiday card, so she sports pink hair today! LOL
The paper is leftover from a previous project. I framed my image with a paper doily, and covered the flowers adorning her hair with a snowflake.
The inside of my card contains the sentiment:
"Wishing you a White Christmas"
Come play with us at SBP for some fantastic prizes!

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Pat this is such a lovely fresh and unique Christmas design. Love the pinks.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Melissa said...

Love the non traditional colors. Great card.

Sam K said...

What a great Christmas design, really pretty xx