PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, June 18, 2012

What's Black & White and Read All Over?

The Hambo Hoedown, of course!  Their newest challenge is to focus on a black & white theme for your card, as well as use a Hambo digi image.  I used Alien Spaceship digi image here.

I started with a white cardstock base, then added a piece of black glitter cardstock that I corner punched.

I colored my traveling alien with black and gray Copics, and used pop dots on the card front to set him on his way.

A couple of sequin stars to give it a galactic feel, and all I needed was the sentiment, which I snagged from Star Trek.

Now my alien can guide you to the Hambo Challenge blog.  Have fun and happy crafting!

3 comments:

Hambo Hoedown said...

Love those sequined stars, Pat! Super cute design! Thanks for playing in our B/W challenge at the Hoedown this week!

Judy
Hambo DT

Monica Hunter said...

Great image choice for the B&W challenge Pat, and I love those fancy corners! (Fun sentiment too!) Thanks for sharing with the Hoedowners!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

How cute is this?! I love the space ship and how you've used sparkle embellishments!

Thanks for playing in the Hambo Hoedown this week!