PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dream...Create

If you look deeply into the eyes of my image, a Queen Kat Designs June release by artist Micah Carmicheal called Elemental, you will discover that she really isn't seeing you.  She is seeing something only her eyes can see, soon to be put down on paper with ink and chalks and water and paint, and God and she only know what else.  She is in the depths of inspiration, just about to embark on a path of adventure, creativity and self-discovery.  That is why I used these specific word rub-ons on this card, because I can empathize with her and her eyes looking out but seeing inward, ready to bare her soul for others to see. 
I used up some scraps of patterned papers to create a geometric flower-shaped frame for my Copic-colored image, with very little embellishment.  Hope you like!!
And if you do, go on over to the QKD Shoppe for more of Micah's images, as well as others with which to play and color.

No comments: